Monday, September 3, 2012

Sllloooww

Changing your mind set is not easy.
Growing up with so many emotional connections to food.
Seeing everyone around you eating krud and smiling.
Makes you think....why push so hard? Why change?
But then I remember....
I want to have energy again.
I want to not feel like I am dying.
I want strength.
I want healing.
I can have those things....I just have to let my body heal! And my body can't heal if I am constantly putting bad things in!
Currently I am just trying for 100% lfrv breakfasts.
I so badly want to just full on jump into it but I am afraid I will get overwhelmed again and go backwards. I think if I want this to be my lifestyle, I need to take baby steps.

I can do this. What's stopping me? My emotional connections! UGH
Every single time I eat something I shouldn't, I have some reason of why it is okay, but the second I finish that meal....I regret it and say...no more....just to do it all over again. I can be stronger than that. I have been!

Everyone deals with temptation....I want to be the one who doesn't fall in to them.

Only way I can do that is with Gods help. Luckily all I have to do is ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment