Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Amber: Day 4

Woke up this morning feeling like I could attempt at work. When I got to work though I realized I had made a huge mistake. When you don't live close to work, it sucks to have to "drive" home when you are not well. I kept feeling like I had to sneeze and barely ended up sneezing. Felt loopy and always on the verge of blacking out :/.

I am not hungry which makes me not able to eat the regular amount of calories. So being that with 811 you have to eat more than normal, I'm having some issues. I can't afford to lose weight so I just hope my body starts asking for food soon so I can eat and not gag on it. LOL.

I'm glad I am back home so I can just lay down while my body gets over this nasty cold or whatever it is. I can't stand missing work though. I hope I don't lose my job over this lifestyle change but I would rather lose my job and feel great than keep my job and have anxiety and depression. Talk about being a robot!

I thought of a cool analogy today for detoxing (I doubt I'm the only one XD). Your body is like a room. Inside that room you put things in it. If you don't have the energy to put those things away, you push them off to the side or throw them in a closet so that until you get to really clean-up you get them out of the way so you don't trip over them. 811 comes along and gives you major energy, so all the sudden you are ready to clean up this huge mess you made that's hiding in the closet....so you open the doors and BAM everything falls on the floor and you are tripping on it all and your room is just worse than it was before you started cleaning. But you organize and really deep clean that room and after you are done it's sparkling clean and you got clean sheets on the bed and the windows can finally open to let in some clean air. So yeah, it looks worse before it looks better when you start that big of a project, but it's worth it. The people that let themselves go and end up dead....they are like hoarders, ignoring the piles they are tripping over and acting like they can't live without those killer items until they get boxed in and die. HORRIBLE BUT TRUE.

<3 Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment