Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heightened Sense of Smell...

Yesterday I woke up from not sleeping. Yes...the night before last, I laid in bed with my eyes closed all night. So yesterday getting to work was a miracle, but I made it. I had a heightened sense of smell. That is not a sense you want heightened! UGH. Every room had it's own smell...or more than one. I mostly smelled chemicals and sick people....

Well, because I couldn't sleep...I decided to not have my energy drinks anymore. Which means the want to stay on the diet was not easy. I'm all over the place but at least this time I understand what is happening. I am excited to be off the energy drink. After I am done with withdrawal, I can let my body heal. I also feel like the best way for me to do this is to take baby steps. (If I am doing it alone...)

I am glad that my whole want for good health hasn't left me like last time. I feel like last time I blamed the diet instead of the energy drink and it was totally the other way around. Everyone has to start somewhere and I am going to start with eating more and more raw and less and less cooked. I'm also going to try to not have meat and dairy. It's not hard at home...but those days that you go out OR the times that you stupidly forget to bring lunch...it's harder to eat vegan. I found something vegan at taco bell that I like though.

If only I could have a raw chef...ahaha. Low Fat Raw Chef....bringing me what I need throughout the day, buying all the food I need at the right times so I always have ripe fruit around XD.

Too bad too bad.

After doing 100% raw, having a little bit of cooked lately....I have just a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. I love how when only eating raw, your mouth is always just clean and your teeth are smooth...  :D

So withdrawal sucks...just saying. Migraine after migraine...not much energy MEH

Tirtle is whining to go outside so I better go...

No comments:

Post a Comment