Sunday, March 25, 2012

Down to 1

So the journey started with my mom, sis, and I....but they quit yesterday. I guess it's time to change the description of my blog lol.

My stomach dropped when they were telling me they weren't going to do it anymore. All the bad memories of doing this alone in the past washed over me. Remembering how I would come home to the smell of cooked dinners that would tempt me to death.

It was so awesome having them on the diet...we ate together as a family...ish. My dad wasn't doing the diet, so he would eat with us sometimes and then go and find something else to munch on. (Let's just say he ate a LOT of peanut butter and cracker sandwiches....little guy!) But for the most part I had family to eat with and that is something I am going to miss. I know that maybe one day I will be so strong that I will be able to eat with them even if they are eating steak lol. Right now I could because I still have no appetite, but I TELL YOU WHAT, I am scared for when my cravings kick in and I have no one to stand by.

I am doing this for me though, so I don't want to give up.

Tirtle (my chihuahua), likes fruits and veggies AND she is so adorable, so at least she can motivate me MAYBES? lol

This weekend is so gloomy in MD. I am craving sunlight...It was 80 sum degrees on friday, then it was rainy and still rainly and depressing lol. My brother moved to hawaii...I wish I could have gone with him.

OKAY *slaps own face* NO MORE MOPING!

I am happy that I didn't give up.
I am happy I have money to buy healthy fruits and veggies.
I am glad God can lend me strength to do amazing things.
I am glad He has given me the strength to hold on to what is right.
I am glad I am moving forward.
I am excited the trees are budding.
I am excited to start a new life in health and happiness.
And I am willing to go through the hard times to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment